Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fuck me, snowballs melt in hell?

I believe the last post pretty much sets the tone. I'm not good at censoring myself, so it's all wide open [insert cloaca joke here] from here on out.

So, because I need to be all Emo/Goth at nearly 30 (whimper) I've decided that I need to have a pair of these. I was going to be all classy and knit up something with Venezia's pattern from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. (Holy fuck me, knitting content?!) But I then went "naah, later." So, the colors are burgandy (Knit Picks "Garnet Heather" Telemark) and white (same in "Drift") for the time being, but I think I may have not purchased enough yarn.

Apparently I'm a bit of a freak. I go from 12" to 6" at the wrist, so I have a fair few decreases to do.

Wow. So damned exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment