Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well, that did it...


I've been wanting to cut my hair short for a while. I figured that I'd go back to my a-line short bob style that I had a few years ago. But then I sorta changed my mind.

Not in that "oh, no, I'll keep my current non-style" way, either.

No. I decided that I had to do this...
<---

Yeah. That's me with my hair, at it's longest, 6 cm.

Awesome.

I'm so loving it. It's somewhere between Alyssa Milano in her Phoebe cut from Charmed and Mariska Hargitay from SVU during her supershort days.

TheBrit likes it because he will no longer get a face full of hair when nuzzling my neck. Or having to deal with trailing wet hair everywhere. It dries in 10 minutes. YAY!

The downside of the hair is that it kinda requires styling and makeup if I'm going out. I think that as I get used to the hair then I won't feel like I have to do everything and can pare down to mascara and lipgloss on the down days.

But I'll still need to put goop in the hair.

But it is awesome. Any woman that dreams of going supershort? Don't dream it, be it. Find a style you like, take it into your stylist, have them do you up right.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't realize you had started posting over here, babe!

    Wow, that's short. It's cute though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Figured it was time to just have an all-in-one and save LJ for the really personal heavy random crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves it! But you know that! You'll get used to it without makeup. I always feel like I need to wear eye makeup when I get my hair cut short, I think it's because you can see your features more with short hair.

    ReplyDelete